Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Vegan Root Beer

We almost never drink soda, but I bought some of the root beer at Sprouts for our pizza nights.  The options they had were Hansen's, Zevia and a couple others I didn't look at.  I wanted to start with just these two and try them out.

The Creamy Root Beer was just that.  It tasted a lot like the normal brands of root beer you would get from a fountain drink dispenser, so tasty.

The Ginger Root Beer was a little different though.  It was made wih stevia, so it was 0 calories.  I was afraid the taste would be gross like most diet sodas, but it was pretty good.  It tasted like root beer with just a hint of ginger ale instead of vanilla like normal root beer.

After trying both, I think I'll be getting the Zevia do to it being just about the same price and having 0 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment