Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Johnny Rocket's

I almost never eat out, but we do usually do so when we go to the LEGO build at the mall once a month.  This month we decided to go to Johnny Rocket's.  I've never been before and I heard they have Vegan eats.

When we got there, the place was cute and the service was good.  They have mini Jukebox machines on all the tables.  The menu is simple, but sadly so much so that our only options were the boca burger (we got it plain with ketchup), fries and onion rings.  The total was $10.76 at our restaurant and I was sadly a bit disappointed.  Sure, the food was pretty good, but it tasted just the same as a boca burger and a handful of Alexandra fries at home.  Not worth the price and not coming back.  I could have made the same thing at home for $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment