Monday, January 26, 2015

Chipotle Sofritas




Alright, so I don't post about eating out much do to Vegan options being far, few and pricey.  However, for today only, February 26th, Chipotle is giving a coupon for a free item with any Sofritas (spicy tofu) purchase.  I ended up getting myself the Sofritas Burrito Bowl, Vegan style.  Some brown lime rice, black beans, Sofritas, mild tomatoe salsa, fajita vegetables and shredded lettuce.  This giant bowl is $7.15 after tax here and I get it with a bag of chips $1.65 after tax and some water (free).  It lasts me 3-4 meals when eaten with the chips which comes out to just $2.20 per serving.  Pretty good for fast food.

What makes today even better?  The free coupon which makes the next item free.  This translates into frugal as making the original item as well as the new item $1.25 a serving since the free item will only be 3 meals without the chips.  So, 7 meals total, $1.25 a serving and super tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment